- What standards you can expect from us
- how and why we use your personal information
- what rights and responsibilities you have
Parents in Northern Ireland should read the Department for Communities privacy notice (opens in a new tab)
We sometimes put small files (known as 'cookies') onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site. They cannot be used to identify you personally.
- remember your device and any information you give us
- measure how you use our services so we can update and improve them based on your needs