1. Home
  2. About this website

About this website

How do I start using this website?

If you deduct child maintenance from your employees' earnings, you can manage your payments online on the self-service website.

You will need to confirm your identity. To do this, you will need your Employer Reference Number(s) and PAYE number(s). This allows us to make sure your data is completely secure.

What can I do on the self-service website?

With the self-service website, all the information you need to manage and process DEOs and DERs is in one place. You can use it to do the following things: