About this website
How do I start using this website?
If you deduct child maintenance from your employees' earnings, you can manage your payments online on the self-service website.
You will need to confirm your identity. To do this, you will need your Employer Reference Number(s) and PAYE number(s). This allows us to make sure your data is completely secure.
Government Gateway will soon be closing and it will be replaced with this quick and easy way to access your organisation's self-service account.
If you've used Government Gateway in the past to sign in, you will soon be asked to sign in using the above information. You can start doing this straight away.
What can I do on the self-service website?
With the self-service website, all the information you need to manage and process DEOs and DERs is in one place. You can use it to do the following things:
- view the amounts you are due to deduct for specific employees
- complete an online schedule that details your actual deductions and the total payment - we recommend this for smaller companies with up to 10 DEOs
- upload a report produced by your payroll software
- view schedules and payments that you have made previously
- send and receive secure messages between your company and us
- keep a record all communications between your company and us
- tell us about changes in your company's addresses and contact details